Sunday, September 20, 2009

Regional samples

I made several projects at regionals. I will be sharing them all this week. The stamp set is from the mini catalog # 116509 Berries and Christmas. As you will notice it can be use for more than Christmas items.



This box opens from the top.. But I didn't want to untie for the picture.

OK I had to share more than one project.




Ingredients

116509 Berries and Christmas Stamp set
Bashful blue, real red, whisper white choc chip card stock
Bashful blue, real red, certainly celery soft suede inks
Real red polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hemp twine
115967 Bitty Box & Envelope die
Mini Square envelopes
cellophane bags


Order Stampin up online 24/7

And Don't forget!

Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

2 comments: