Monday, September 21, 2009

Berry Christmas ~ Regional projects

Yes! There are a few more projects I made at Cincinnati.











Also I'm sharing my swap card. Simple and easy.

Ingredients for Berry Christmas Cards
116509 Berries and Christmas Stamp set
Bashful blue, real red, whisper white choc chip card stock
Bashful blue, real red, certainly celery soft suede inks
Real red polka dot grosgrain ribbon
115967 Bitty Box & Envelope die
Mini Square envelopes

Ingredients for the swap card
Inspired by Nature 111656
Basic grey and Whisper White CS
Melon Mambo and Dusty Durango ink


Order Stampin Up Online
And Don't forget!

Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

Plus you get a FREE catalog from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment