Friday, February 11, 2011

My Stampin' UP! story..

I'm taking an online class with Stampin Up! to help grow my business.

This is one of my tasks to share why I do what I do..

MY Story:


I wanted it ALL so..... I decided to by the demo kit.. it was a special that I could afford.. The new in colors just called my name!! Plus I could make SU help pay for my paper crafting/scrapbook addiction.. The minimum quarterly quota easy peasy I thought. I probably spend that much myself in a quarter.. lol So here I am a SU demo.



MY WHY:

I would like to add one more workshop to my current card class a month. I would love to be able to pay for my youngest braces in full before they are off!!


Don't forget saleabration is still going strong..

every order $50 of merchandise receives one free saleabration item for FREE..

Order Online Here

No comments:

Post a Comment