Monday, January 11, 2010

The first project of the new year.

This is like the fourth bag I have made.

You ask where are the pictures of the others. Well they were Christmas presents and I didn't get pictures of all of them.

But lets say they are a big hit.

They are so easy to make even if your not a big sewer.







You use the Big Shot Scallop Square clear Bigz Die 115950 to cut out the squares.

I used old blue jeans for mine. I used the waistband as the straps and for the closure.

I takes about a yard of fabric and 2 pair of blue jeans to make one bag. Although you will have lots of blue jean fabric left you need 2 waistbands to make the handles.

I have made them in different sizes too. Its easy to adapt the pattern to your liking.

You can use more patterns of fabric to if you like too.


I love my Big Shot its wonderful for cutting fabric too!

Order Stampin Up! online

Don't forget buy $50 of Stampin Up! merchandise and get something free!

1 comment:

  1. Good news! I took pictures of the two you made when I was over before Christmas. Sent them to your email.

    ReplyDelete