Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Sweet or Scary Monsters
Well what do you think Sweet or Scary?
These little guy/girls carry a sweet treat inside a peppermint patty.. YUM!
OK as soon as my boys saw these they immediately asked me to make more for their teacher and friends..
You could put lots of different treats inside pixie sticks, twizzlers, and suckers or how about as a pencil topper.
109043 Scallop Circle Punch
105090 Word Window Punch
104390 1/2" circle Punch
109046 1" Circle Punch
105021 White Gel Pen
115613 Rich Razzleberry Ribbon
115612 Soft Suede Ribbon
Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White CS
OK here is how you make these Sweet or Scary Monsters.
1. To make the body you need to punch (2) scallop circle punches with a twist. To make them look furry you need to tack one with a bit of adhesive on copy paper then re punch with a tiny twist.(make sense)if not let me know.
2. To make the eyes: You need to punch (1) 1" Circle White
(1) 1" CS(cut in half) to match the body (1) 1/2" Circle Basic Black for the inside of the eye. To assembly the eye. Start with the White circle add the basic black then the half circle for the lid.
3. To make the legs you need to punch (2) Window Word punches to match the body and (1) basic black for the shoes. Make the shoes by cutting the black window word punch in half. Add those to the bottom of the other two window word punches.
4. Adhere eye assembly to the body, then attach legs to the back of the body.
5. Cut and tie a small piece of ribbon for the bow.(optional)
6. Apply glue dots to candy and adhere in between the bodies.
7. A Finished Sweet or Scary Monster!
Order SU product 24/7